-
September 5th, 2006, 11:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have a pair in good shape I'm considering selling, anyone know the approximate current value?
All original, reconed once, paid $400 each brand new, still have original papers, ect.
email or post here, thanks.
Mike
-
September 6th, 2006, 12:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The sad truth and I do not advocate this but.
Shipping is the killer of many nice speaker systems. We have seen it countless times that the raw components are worth more then the total speakers with cabinets simply to avoid the shipping costs and hassels.
Find a local who will pick them up! I have seen them not sell for $300 and others sell for $500 or more for the nice pair.
Just my guess not knowing the real condition is $400 for the working and decent looking pair is a fair price for both seller and buyer where shipping is not involved. Anything I own that holds 50% of its original cost after performing beautifully for over 30 years is a great return in my book.
The top of the line Altecs are known to not just hold value but to gain considerebly, 14s are a few steps down but still a nice speaker where room is an issue.
Gary
-
September 7th, 2006, 02:01 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Mikey1,
Approximately where are you located in Minnesota?
Later . . .
-
September 11th, 2006, 02:45 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
September 11th, 2006, 02:46 AM
#5
Inactive Member
the page blanked out part of my city C-o-o-n Rapids
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks